Main Features of the current Public Test of Version 10.0
- New version of Rampage + two new maps
- PvE tutorial for new players
- Viewing system revamp
- Centurion Action X added as a replacement for the FV4202*
- FV4202 rebalanced as a Tier VIII Premium tank
- More tanks reworked for HD
- Changes in the US tech trees for some low-Tier vehicles
- Added a mission for obtaining the Tier VIII Premium FV4202*
- Added Škoda T 40 and M4 Revalorisé for testing
*The mission will be available exclusively to Centurion X owners. The exact details about this mission and its final requirements and conditions will be provided at a later date.
How the Public Test Works
New to testing? Check out our handy guide to public tests.
Eligibility: Every player who registered their account before 4 October 2015.
Feedback: please post your general feedback about the test versionand bug reportsin the in the special thread on our forum:
Test client download
- Download the test client installer (4.9 MB).
- Make sure you pick a save location that is different to your regular World of Tanks game files. Save and run the installer.
- Run the new copy of the game. The launcher will download all the additional data.
- Log in and start playing.
Please be aware of the following:
The test server will be restarted regularly, according to the following schedule:
- First Periphery: 06:00 CET (UTC+1) every EVEN day of the month. Average duration will be around 25 minutes.
- Second Periphery: 06:00 CEST (UTC+1) every ODD day of the month. Average duration will be around 25 minutes.
- Central Database: 7:00 CET (UTC+1 every day. Average duration will be around 2 or 3 minutes.
The test server may be subject to unscheduled restarts and maintenance.
For the full list of changes, please visit the In Development section on our website.
Thank you for taking part in the public test! Good luck and have fun!